About Visual Persuasion Adobe Training
Visual Persuasion offers hands-on, classroom and customized, onsite Adobe training in:
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 and CC beginner training courses
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CC beginner training courses
- Adobe InDesign CS6 and CC beginner training courses
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 and CC beginner training courses
- Adobe After Effects CS6 and CC beginner training courses
- Adobe Premiere CS6 and CC beginner training courses
- Adobe Muse CC beginner training courses
- Customized onsite Adobe Creative Suite training (beginner, intermediate, advanced). We’ll come to you…anywhere in the lower 48!
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan for any of our Denver Adobe software classes. We require $100 down and $50 a month until the class is paid in full. No hidden fees. More details on Registration page. Contact us for group rates.
Our Adobe software classes are limited to seven participants, which allows for more one-on-one instruction. You bring your own laptop and software for the class OR computers and software are available upon request for a small additional fee. A 30-day trial version of each software is available at www.adobe.com. Adobe classes will be held in a comfortable room, with a large screen for easy viewing. Bottled water will be provided for each participant.
When you take any of the Adobe workshops offered by Visual Persuasion, you will receive:
Adobe Classroom in A Book, Kindle Edition ($43.99 value) and 90-days of phone and email support following your Adobe class, from a friendly community of Adobe professionals.
Note: you do not need a Kindle to open the Classroom in a Book, Kindle Edition—instructions will be provided to download free Kindle Apps for the iPhone, Windows PC, Mac, Blackberry, iPad, Android and Windows Phone 7. Your Kindle Edition can be read from any device!
Need a second look at the material? You will have 6 months to take the class again for free. Yes, we said FREE!
No Cancellation Policy
Tired of class cancellations? When you sign-up for an Adobe class, you expect the class to take place as scheduled. We understand that. Visual Persuasion will never cancel an Adobe training class due to low enrollment.